Friday, January 25, 2013

hot.mess.express

Hot.mess.Express.


That is today’s post… get ready for some serious ADD biznaz because that’s whats about to go down…

First, I learned this week do NOT ever watch the bachelor with the hubster. Love him, but he’s way too realistic/ analytical/ rational to watch that show with. Seriously, I just want to be left to my own world of sunshine, unicorns, rainbows, hearts, and bon bons for this two hour period. Yes, deep down I know that these things never work out in the end and I do realize it’s a little effin cray cray that ol Stubbs McGee is professing her love for him after 2.3 minutes but I like to spend that two hours just enjoying the show.

Speaking of reality tv and the hubster- he got me hooked on Catfish about 2 hot minutes before the whole Manti Te’o scandal broke out. It’s a good show for making me feel better about my life. I am not judging but seriously… some of these people have been in relationships for as many as 4 years and NEVER met?!?!?! And then they act all surprised when the person isn’t who they say they are? If you haven’t met someone in that long THERE IS A REASON!!!! My dad always says if it sounds too good to be true…then it is… And Poppa sure as hail didn’t raise no fool! Sorry nerdly, chances are the real Ms. USA isn’t trolling the internet for a boyfriend…just saying! Anyways, back to the hubster… he gets me all hooked on this show and we even dvr’d the movie. The day after we watch it- he researches it and it’s not EXACTLY a documentary. Dear Hubs, I realize that “reality” tv is very loosely based on reality. Don’t ruin everything for me please. I like my sunshine and lollipops. Thanks! Love, Wifey.

So my BFF from high school text me on Saturday night asking me about this one girl we went to school with… She was out with some other girls we went to school with. Of course its Saturday night and I may or may not have been a teensy bit tipsy. So I get home and run upstairs to my chest o’memories and pull out the yearbooks. HOLY EFF! I had a blast looking people up that they were asking about and sending them pictures of stuff I came across… Also I may have questioned said friendship with those girls for letting me rock this poodle cut… no wonder I look so pizzed!

A) You're welcome for that taste of AWESOMENESS and B) I like to think I'm like wine- better with age... EEEEEEEEEEEEEK

So I’ve been trying some new recipes this week…

Here are a couple you need to try from Emilybites.com:

Chicken Alfredo Pizza-

got a text from the Hubster when I was at Bunco that this was UHHHMAZING!!! Upon further review…. He was sooo right!

http://www.emilybites.com/2012/01/chicken-alfredo-pizza.html#more

this is super delish… I used frozen ready to heat and use chicken from Tyson…seriously took 10 minutes to whip up!!! DO IT!!!

Enchilada Bubble up Casserole:

From the same supa’star!! So good… next time I might try refried beans instead of black beans so the sauce is a little thicker… just my preference… it was still super yummy… and was excellent as lunch the next day –even though I generally don’t really like leftovers

http://www.emilybites.com/2012/01/recipe-makeover-bubble-up-enchilada.html

Have a fan-freaking-tastic weekend!

1 comment: